Boring name... exciting things!

Boring name... exciting things!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

New things!

So guess how I am writing this post?

Have you guessed yet?

Huh?

Okay, well I will just tell you. My mom got a new iPad. So darn jealous! She got it through her work. I want her job when I grow up. I don't even know what she does. It never seems like very much when I'm there.... Just kidding mom!

Well, things have been good. Nothing really exciting, we have been very cultured this week, however. We went to see the Broadway touring cast of Fiddler on the Roof. It was so awesome! And we saw The Three Muskateers with Emily and Travis at the Morgan Theater. It was also great!

I bought Tron for Caleb, Mockingjay finally came (I'm already half way through!), I'm hopefully going to be getting a pot with some flowers to put outside, we have wedding gifts that keep trickling in (thanks everybody)!

Dalton is going to his first stake dance tonight and my mom is telling him that if he doesn't dAnce with a girl one time tonight he Can't golf next week, poor kid. I've got to role play with him. Oh he's getting so big! Okay....

Best thing that's happened... Mocking jay came!
Best dinner... Chicken and cheese rolled in crescent rolls with cream of chicken and milk and cheese mixture on top!

Oh, and if any of you read Caleb's blog... Yes I was the one who hit him in the head with our fridge. And no we weren't wrestling.

2 comments:

  1. Rude about my job! Haha! Well I guess you will get to see first hand how absolutely hard I work ALL the time when you start working there too. Which I am very excited about by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We weren't wrestling? Uh... Well, why'd you hit me in the head with the fridge then?

    ReplyDelete